Monday, December 7, 2009

I'm Baaaack.

I've decided to start a new blog because, well, why not? I've got nothing better to do. The layout isn't really going to be any different than my previous 2 attempts at blogging, I just hope to be more successful this time around.

Third time's a charm. As they say...

I don't know who they are, but hopefully they are right.

So here are the types of stories you can expect from this little lady:

Neve ate a Cheez-It tonight. Just gobbled it up. I was enjoying a handful of this delicious snack and she wouldn't leave me alone and kept sticking her little head right in the box. I offered it to her assuming she would just sniff it but instead she ate it!

What's the weirdest food your pet has ever eaten?


1 comment:

  1. Rox, my rather mean kitty goes crazy over frozen cinnamon toast waffles. She will take it right from the counter and drag it around gnawing away.
    Loved your poem!

    ReplyDelete