Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Drive carefully! And not just because of the snow!

Last night my landlord pointed out that my right rear tire was looking pretty low. I moved my car into the garage last night and took in the damage. Not only was my right rear tire low, but also my left rear tire. And we are talking low! I can't believe that I hadn't noticed it before and of course now that I was aware of it I was really worried to drive on it.

Luckily there is an auto shop, Burt Brothers, quite close to work so one of my coworkers was nice enough to follow me over there on my break so that I could drop off my car and have a ride back to work. A couple hours later they called to tell me that my car was all set and that there had been a nail in each of my rear tires!

I can't think of where I could have driven over these nails, but oh well. I guess I'll just have to be more careful! The good part of all this is that it's free to have things removed from your tires!

So please watch where you're driving and try not to run over any nails!

No comments:

Post a Comment