Friday, February 26, 2010

Tipping.

Ever wonder about tipping? I do! I feel like there are a lot of questions about it, and apparently so did these etiquette experts. Here's a little info on tipping...

To tip or not to tip.

I don't feel obligated to tip at a coffee shop, unless, like the article says, I am friendly with the people working and frequent that particular shop. Honestly, I do more work for most of my customers than the people behind the counter at a coffee shop do for me.

Do YOU tip at coffee shops? Where do you tip? Not tip? Have you ever had a moment like George on that Seinfeld episode where he wants the person to see him putting money in the tip jar and when they don't he tries to take the money out and do it again, but gets in trouble? Haha, I have to admit, I like people to see me putting the money in the tip jar!

No comments:

Post a Comment