Thursday, March 4, 2010

Sleep and GOOP.

Anyone out there having trouble sleeping? I am always interested in articles about getting a good night's sleep. This makes no sense considering that I have NO TROUBLE sleeping whatsoever, but for some reason I like reading up on sleep tips!

Gwyneth Paltrow has a website called GOOP. I signed up for her newsletter and every so often I get an email with some new info Gwyneth has decided to share with the public. Today I got this one about sleep. Getting enough sleep helps us stay healthy! On the few occasions where I've found myself unable to sleep it's been so frustrating, I can only imagine how awful it must be for people who frequently have a hard time snoozing. So read through this article from GOOP. And if you like it, check out the whole site!


No comments:

Post a Comment