Sunday, January 10, 2010

Photobombing.

Has anyone heard of photobombing? I was introduced to this term recently when Michael Cera appeared on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon. Does anyone watch his show? I catch it every once in a while and it's really hilarious! He always gets his guests to do crazy things and play funny games... I love it!

Anyway, back to photobombing. It's when you take a picture of people posed and then there is someone either deliberately or accidentally doing something funny in the background, or in some cases the foreground. Here is an example, thanks to Jared:


So after hearing Cera and Fallon talk about it I decided to check out the website and found a few through Google. It reminds me a lot of Awkward Family Photos, in fact I recognized some of the pictures from that site. But it's fairly amusing so check it out! If you decide to look through the sites notice the overabundance of photos bombed by animals (mostly dogs) gettin' it on ;) Oh and some of the photos aren't entirely appropriate so be careful, nothing too horrible, but just a heads up if I have any younger or easily offended blog followers!

Do you have any funny photobombs?

No comments:

Post a Comment