Friday, July 9, 2010

Photos!

You asked for photos so here they are! The apartment is a mess as you can see... not too much time to get everything done, plus, being on the third floor in this heat? It's stifling. If you're not moving it's fine, so sleeping has been great, but other than that it's pretty bad. I'm not an air conditioner kinda girl but I think we're going to have to get one. I'll keep everyone posted on that! Anywho... ignore the boxes and mess everywhere and take a look at the new pad!

The living room.












The kitchen.












The bathroom.















Bathroom shelves for storage.















My bedroom.












Again...












My dresser and the closet, which is BIG! The other side of the wall behind the dresser is ALL closet!!














So what do you think? Pretty rad, huh? Once we are more settled and organized I'll take some photos of the finished project! Hopefully that will be soon!!

1 comment: